Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cococricket's Mama, you have been jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! B here! How has everyone been doing?
With it being July, I KNEW I wanted a 4th of July themed project to jack!
I love Danielle AND her work. I was fortunate enough to get to hang out with her a year ago. Actually, my mom and I picked her up from the airport and then we got lost! lol But, that is a whole 'nother blog post! lol





Oh yes I did... I HAD to post this pic!



Here she is along with your fellow SJ girls, Vanessa, moi, and Michelle! We are all showing off our "dinners"!


Here is the adorable layout that we jacked.
and here is my take...

Mandy did a 2 pager!!! Loving it!



Michelle





Christina
So, would you like to see what prize is up for grabs?
I am donating a Dirty Laundry original!



This necklace is called 'Pink'


So, get on it! Get your submissions in and let me see you JACK!
HAPPY CREATING!
B




12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee that 'dinners' photo...hehehehehe...that was ONE memorable summer!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Danielle's work...and loving the prize too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle Sanders said...

Bwwhahahahhaa! I forgot all about this pic! See...I DO have dinners...sorta! Lol!

Stay tuned...imma add my take on this jack ASAP!

cococricketsmama said...

Ha! Thanks guys and that picture makes me laugh! BP, tell Mama I said hi, and I wanna hug with them Big Dinners there....
that necklace is so cool-wish I could play for it!

Scrapamum said...

Bahahaha that photo is fabulous!
Love those LO's and I want that prize!

amber b said...

LOVE this jack! can't wait to get going on it -- also have LOTS of pink in my closet that necklace would go great with-- my extra inspiration to get jackin!!!!!

Vanessa said...

OH sheesh I forgot about that picture! We are such hams!! My page will go up Friday... : )

amber b said...

Told you I was excited! Here is my take:

http://ambersdigitals.blogspot.com/2010/07/coco-jack.html

Lalo said...

Great LOs and awesome prize...what girl wouldn't love that necklace :)
anyhoo got my scrap on with this jack......

http://naniwale.blogspot.com/2010/07/ea-me-on-his-tenth-birthday.html

Jessica Wilson said...

WOW Beth, that necklace is amazing!! I will try to play along if I get a chance today to make something:)

Faye Marie said...

Hi!! This is my first time participating!! Loved the layout and had fun jackin' it. Check it out on my blog!!!

http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/07/scrapjackin.html

Mel said...

You guys have a great sense of fun. I have had a go at this one:-

http://melgetsscrappy.blogspot.com/2010/07/fruity-fajita-night.html

mandysea said...

Hee hee - great photos girls!!!
Love it!

Here's my LO - loved the challenge and LOVED the dt samples! WOW!

http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/2010/07/reaching-for-black-box.html